What are Managed Services?
IT services delivered in a defined manner with a predictable expense whether you have a full IT staff or no IT staff. CPI monitors and maintains the health and performance of your IT assets 24/7. CPI can perform proactive maintenance efficiently to stabilize your IT, and respond with rapid remote remediation when things go wrong.
CPI Managed Services Whitepaper
Monitoring & Alerting
Deep fully automated monitoring and alerting of health, availability and performance of infrastructure and services to streamline operations.
Accurate, detailed and automatic discovery and monitoring of all network devices and applications with persistent state management.
Mobile Device Management
Monitor and manage all major smartphones and tablets to solve security, configuration and end-of-life concerns for your clients.
Fully automated built-in Network Audits allow CPI to identify pain points and security gaps.
Cloud Services Monitoring & Management
CPI can monitor and manage cloud services like Office 365 and websites as well as hosted infrastructure to quickly identify performance issues.
Remote Control & Remote Tools
CPI uses lightening-fast connections to any Windows or network device and extensive remote management tools to fix problems without opening ports or firewalls.
Seamlessly automated patching for Microsoft systems and software, configure patches for automated deployment, install/update/patch 3rd party software.
CPI uses a large library of powerful management reports to demonstrate the benefits of the Pro-active services and who you how well your systems are running.
CPI Customer Portal
CPI’s Managed Services customers have access to our on-line customer portal. Our portal provides real-time information anytime, anywhere from any device. Monthly IT PROactive reports, project documentation, project status and status of all trouble tickets are all available with a few clicks. You can even open a trouble ticket through our portal. We offer our managed services customers the ultimate experience in convenience and communication through our customer portal.
- More Predictable Support Costs.
- Optimized network resources for greater IT efficiency.
- Reduced business interruptions.
- Increased network uptime.
- Increased employee productivity.
- Increased control over and predictability of network management costs.
- Improved information for better IT resource planning.
- Reduced burden on limited internal resources.
- Improved ability to recover from system faults.
- Provide data on systems availability for reporting on internal Service Level Agreements.
- All the above resulting in higher ROI on technology investments.