Contact Customer Support
800-367-5906 option 6
CPI’s Customer Support Center is open 8am to 5pm, Monday – Friday with after 24/7 support available on a contracted basis.
Our support desk is manned during regular business hours with a “live” person answering customer calls and logging customer issues including specific errors and all pertinent information in our database. The customer is given an incident number when the call is logged and the call is then assigned to a Support Engineer who triages the call. If the call can be handled at this level, the Support Technician will remotely resolve the issue; if necessary, the call will be escalated to a Systems Engineer.
Professional Services Retainer
By purchasing a Professional Services Retainer, customers are provided a flexible and responsive mechanism for accessing the CPI Customer Support Center and CPI’s Systems Engineering Services and can be used at the customer’s discretion.
Professional Services Retainer benefits
- ✓ Priority access to our support center including a two-hour response updating the customer on the status of their call.
- ✓ Priority support response.
- ✓ Can also be used for defined projects which have a scope of work and an estimate of the amount of work required.
- ✓ Ad-hoc engineering services to schedule engineers without the use of a Professional Services Agreement (PSA). These services can be scheduled at the request of the customer or to resolve an open support call.
- ✓ Microsoft
- ✓ Citrix
- ✓ Cisco
- ✓ Symantec
- ✓ VMWare
- ✓ Veeam
- ✓ HP
- ✓ NetApp
Customer Support Center Features
- ✓ Call Processor
- ✓ Level II Support Technician
- ✓ Systems Engineers
- ✓ Advanced Systems Engineers